Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Quick Question

So last night I was laying in bed, dreaming about this weekend, when, BAM! I realized I may want to bring more CF cards than I currently have... so my question is twofold: 1. I know there is equipment available for us to use, but are there CF cards? And if not, are you recommending that we shoot in RAW or JPG?
Thanks in advance for your answer... it will help me to get more of this sleep everyone keeps telling us is so important before this weekend! :) Can't wait!

1 comment:

C.P.McB said...

the workshop supplies some cards for you so no worries on that front. guild-lines will be gone over about what format to shoot and other requirements that the editors need you to follow when you get there.. so no worries. also .. your assignments and the pictures you take at the workshop are only a small part of the wonderfully rich experience that awaits you!